2014 Drum Corps International World Championships World Class Finals

This pic makes me laugh as there is nothing sexy about it. It is like, ya right, that gay guy is into her? I can say that as I am another gay guy!

It's Hollywood Darling! :tounge2:

It's all about the cinema and acting...

I loved the pic as I thought it might turn some heads. Anyway, thought it would complement the caption above it.

That guy was awesome this year!

OK, those recaps are just amazing. Perfect effect, perfect visual. And pretty darn good music. Congratulations BD. It's gonna be a long time until anyone tops that number.

I'm going to go ahead and say it will never happen.

• Like 1

Was it just me, or was the crowd's response to BLOO getting second greater than the response to BD breaking the record?

Might have been (sounded that way to me too, on YouTube) Thing is, that was the only question. No one thought that anyone but BD would win tonight, so that was the biggest surprise.

Trend list on my twitter:

#DCI2014

walmart

#Texans

Tony Stewart

Kellen moore

#Taylor...blahblah blah

So... I'm wondering if this might be the final straw in the camels back that makes some lead the charge to move away from DCI? It's clear that BD is in a world of their own, and there will be some who think the scoring system needs a complete overhaul. Oh Hop, what's your next move?

Was it just me, or was the crowd's response to BLOO getting second greater than the response to BD breaking the record?

And the point of this is????? Is BD's score gonna down cause of this? How about congratulating ALL the corps on a magnificent season. BD deserved the score they got. And BLOO deserved to go past the Cadets.