10. Boston Crusaders

11. Crossmen

12. The Academy

13. Blue Stars

14. Troopers

15. Spirit

16. Colts

Im gonna stop you right there....no.

I will give you $500 if BD finishes outside the top 3 this year.

exactly lol Blue Devils are going to finish at least top 3, we are talking about a corps that has either gotten first or second the last like 8 years

My opinion of predictions to clarify:

1. Bluecoats - strong program, innovative, different, all solid sections, crowd favorite come finals :)

A crowd favorite doesn't mean victory. If that was the case, then they probably would've won last year

• Like 1

dont get me wrong, I love the bluecoats but they arent going to win this year. I could see them getting 3rd or 4th at best

My Predictions, note that this could go in a number of ways as of the way they are scoring right now so just bare with me.

1. Blue Devils - they have been scoring high along with the cadets before all the other corps started stepping up and I mean come on they are the F'n blue devils lol

This is where it gets really hard...

2. Carolina Crown - Amazing music in my opinion. They are only 4 tenths of a point away from cadets right now and I just feel like this show is going to explode.

3. Either Cadets or Santa Clara - Both really great shows, both with their highs and lows, I feel like the cadets are a little more precise and better at execution so I think the Cadets will take the bronze.

4. Santa Clara Vanguard

5. Bluecoats - Great drumline, really interesting show, but all in all they just couldnt keep up. Their show has a lot of faults in it right now, but doesnt every show? who knows, like I said before there is a really small gap between 1st and 5th, Anyone of these top 5 corps could medal this year. its going to be a tight one but I feel like there is just too much competition this year for this corps.

Its hard to even predict the positions but I know for a fact that is the top 5. I wish my cavies could be up there but with the 5 point spread the bluecoats have on them and phantom, i doubt anyone else will even threaten the top 5 this year.

6. Cavaliers - My favorite, I wish they could go higher but sadly they just arent what they use to be..maybe next year. really great show though, I love the music.

7. PHANTOM REGIMENT!!!

8 blue stars

9 boston crusaders

10 crossmen

11 madison scouts

12 blue stars

Right, and the Blue Knights just fall into semifinals.

EDIT: Oh! You listed Blue Stars twice! Perhaps you meant 8th place to be Blue Knights?

Edited by RedJazz1900

dont get me wrong, I love the bluecoats but they arent going to win this year. I could see them getting 3rd or 4th at best

How can you say that? They have a show that could (and definitely should imo) take home the gold.

How can you say that? They have a show that could (and definitely should imo) take home the gold.

As with every other corps, they have to earn that gold. I don't think I'll see them until Chester (?), but from what I saw on that infamous site, they do look like they could take home a win. But I will get a better read in person when I can examine the things the judges are able to see.

1. Bluecoats

2. SCV

3. Crown

DCP would explode, but it could happen.. one day.

Its been a long time since neither one of the BD or the Cadets medaled in the same year. Usually at least one of these two is a virtual certainty to medal in any given year now.

Edited by BRASSO

1. Bluecoats

2. SCV

3. Crown

DCP would explode, but it could happen.. one day.

You mean Brasso's head would explode. Down with the Cadevaliers!

• Like 2

You mean Brasso's head would explode. Down with the Cadevaliers!

My head wouldn't explode, but it would be a nice change nonetheless, imo...... and especially for those fans who tell us how much they value change in DCI Drum Corps.

Edited by BRASSO