2015 Predictions

Madison wont break top 6.

Lol

My off season prediction is that bd's guards costume will be unapealing to the eye again.

Really? They not only fit the show perfectly, but did you see the tambourine segment?

• Like 1

Lol

I'm completely serious, there show designs are stuck in the 90's if you want to be successful you have to get with the times and they have not done that. #SorryNotSorry

Really? They not only fit the show perfectly, but did you see the tambourine segment?

Not always and there still always ugly, yes I did see it, was i a fan of it? No, I just did not like it felt like smoke and mirrors to cover up some dirty spots in the show.

I'm completely serious, there show designs are stuck in the 90's if you want to be successful you have to get with the times and they have not done that. #SorryNotSorry

This just keeps getting funnier. #middleschoolstylehashtag

• Like 1

Not always and there still always ugly, yes I did see it, was i a fan of it? No, I just did not like it felt like smoke and mirrors to cover up some dirty spots in the show.

Clearly you're not educated on Fellini films. Watch one, you'd understand what they did. #probablygoingtohashtagthatyouveseenfellinitosavefacebutclearlyyouhaventwiththesmokeandmirrorsreference

I agree that Scouts aren't getting to the top 6 next year but the BD comment... uh. Admittedly I've only watched one fellini film for a class, but even I know that when BD does a show, they go to the deepest level possible. They are very thorough and thoughtful with their themes.

I agree that Scouts aren't getting to the top 6 next year but the BD comment... uh. Admittedly I've only watched one fellini film for a class, but even I know that when BD does a show, they go to the deepest level possible. They are very thorough and thoughtful with their themes.

so BD wasn't just covering up dirt with smoke and mirrors?

As for Scouts, I'll buy a steak dinner for you if they're not in the top 6 cappybara.

so BD wasn't just covering up dirt with smoke and mirrors?

As for Scouts, I'll buy a steak dinner for you if they're not in the top 6 cappybara.

No I do not think so. Unless you're talking about BD 2010 where yes, they were using some mirrors and quite a bit of smoke was coming off of their crazy drumline.

That sounds wonderful :tounge2:

All due respect to your Scouts, but they aren't the only corps that are going to make improvements nor are other corps going to somehow drop in quality to fall below the top 6 (Crown, BD, Cadets, SCV, Bluecoats). Scouts being in the top 6 would involve them pushing out Cavies, PR, BK, BAC, etc and I just don't see that happening.

Edited by Cappybara