2015 Predictions

That response was worse than the crowd response to the 2012 Blue Devils. I didn't think that was possible.

It was there in abundance. Aside from the recording being on a cell phone, you can hear the crowd in the background. There was a lot of love for Troopers showing.

My apologies...I should have selected a better excerpt. I think this one is from quarters or semis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6u2C_WzxMVM

They held a chord at a loud volume for a long time in their 2011 show. I think it was near the end of the show. It was talked about quite a bit, so it can be interpreted as a popular thing in their show, and indeed all shows for that year; hence the name ( it was popular enough of a moment to be named).

That, combined with the "infinty sign" shaped formation that was stood in for the duration of the chord.

That response was worse than the crowd response to the 2012 Blue Devils. I didn't think that was possible.

So crappy Internet cell video from YouTube from San Antonio is enough to make a judgement.......right.

I was there and at one other show, it was received very well at both and there was a lot of positive discussion about it online. Trust me, I remember.

So crappy Internet cell video from YouTube from San Antonio is enough to make a judgement.......right.

I was there and at one other show, it was received very well at both and there was a lot of positive discussion about it online. Trust me, I remember.

Oh it looks like my comments were taken the wrong way. I was criticizing the unenthusiastic crowd, not the bada## chord/moment.

Hopefully I'll be in the ranks of the blood red Crusaders next year and we'll advance a couple of places, or more of course. The Blue Devils will want to keep their iron grip on the gold, but the Bluecoats have tasted blood and they're going to be relentless in pursuit of the championship. And as for The Cadets, frankly I think they felt a little overlooked and disrespected (especially at finals) and they're gonna want to show everyone who the real champions are, I think they might even want to break the score record. And I believe that the Cavaliers are slowly building back up to their glory days in the early 2000s and that soon, maybe next year, they're gonna once again become the true Green Machine and dominate DCI. I'd love to see Phantom and Santa Clara break into the metal range and I don't doubt that Santa Clara can win sometime in the next 5 years. I guess we'll just wait and see.

Hopefully I'll be in the ranks of the blood red Crusaders next year and we'll advance a couple of places, or more of course. The Blue Devils will want to keep their iron grip on the gold, but the Bluecoats have tasted blood and they're going to be relentless in pursuit of the championship. And as for The Cadets, frankly I think they felt a little overlooked and disrespected (especially at finals) and they're gonna want to show everyone who the real champions are, I think they might even want to break the score record. And I believe that the Cavaliers are slowly building back up to their glory days in the early 2000s and that soon, maybe next year, they're gonna once again become the true Green Machine and dominate DCI. I'd love to see Phantom and Santa Clara break into the metal range and I don't doubt that Santa Clara can win sometime in the next 5 years. I guess we'll just wait and see.

I hope you're right -- on all accounts. If you are, and all transpires as you hope, then we will all have yet another great season to remember. It's always nice when all fans are ultimately the winners.

And as for The Cadets, frankly I think they felt a little overlooked and disrespected (especially at finals) and they're gonna want to show everyone who the real champions are, I think they might even want to break the score record.

I'm thinking 99.650 may hold up for many years.

• Like 1

I'm thinking 99.650 may hold up for many years.

I agree with you, Ghost. In fact, I'd be willing to bet that we will see this number attain the same invincibility of Cy Young's 513 career pitching wins...Joe DiMaggio's 56-game hit streak...and Cal Ripken's 2,632 consecutive game streak. As big as the Blue Devils' 99.650 seems now, it, like all other nearly-invincible numbers, will only grow greater with age.