Staff merrigoround

Also, I could see Markworth ending up at Scouts. With Sparling taking over, and the two of them having worked together for a while, I could see Sparling wanting to bring him in.

:shutup:

Crossmen won't have Chuck naffier next season.

Huge loss for Crossmen

Blue Stars will be hiring a new brass caption head. They let Emery Craig go.

Is there any ideas as to who's decision this was?

Also, I could see Markworth ending up at Scouts. With Sparling taking over, and the two of them having worked together for a while, I could see Sparling wanting to bring him in.

Markworth is very good.

• Like 1

When the current DCI judges are the same age, and experience of the same ol, same ol, 50 + year older staffers... and the DCI Judges have known these staffers for half a century in some cases, do you really believe it is future placement prudent and saavy to bring in a newbie that the established DCI Judging community doesn't have on speed dial or in their personal rolodex ? I mean really... lets understand the dynamics at play here, you know ? Lets understand the perfectly understandable WHYS behind the decisions that are made with these Corps regarding their staff hires to run things show wise. These G7 Corps arn't politically tone deaf when they go about making their staff hires to design their shows to be evaluated by their long time friends that are judging these shows.

oh you mean like how DCI worked in 28 new faces this year onto judging panels.

oops

• Like 6

oh you mean like how DCI worked in 28 new faces this year onto judging panels.

oops

Oh, you mean how not a single one of the " 28 new faces this year " worked the Finals nite show ? You know, the one that counts. Oliviero and Nicholaris worked several years Finals nite shows when still in their 20's, 30's. How many 20,30, year olders worked Finals Nite this year ?

" none" you say ?

opps.

Edited by BRASSO

Oh, you mean how not a single one of the " 28 new faces this year " worked the Finals show ? Oliviero and Nicolazzo workedf Finals when still in their 20's. How many 20,30, year olders worked Finals this year ?

" none" you say ?

opps.

Huh?

Edited by tesmusic

Huh?

huh ?

Oh, you mean how not a single one of the " 28 new faces this year " worked the Finals nite show ? You know, the one that counts. Oliviero and Nicholaris worked several years Finals nite shows when still in their 20's, 30's. How many 20,30, year olders worked Finals Nite this year ?

" none" you say ?

opps.

Sorry, my huh was reffering to the code that I put in bold, that you had written.