Staff merrigoround

Carolina Crown just posted Tom Aungst as Percussion Caption Head in 2015.

http://www.carolinacrown.org/web/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=493&catid=88&Itemid=553

• Like 2

Above 6th-7th in drums might be nice.

Very, or at least in the same wheelhouse. If they score a lot better, sound a lot better, and benefit the music captions and are still 6th - 7th, so be it. I just want them to be closer to 4th - 6th than 8th to 10th. With how stacked the caption is, it'll be tough to break in, but I like the addition of him. Should be nice.

This can't possibly be a bad thing. Tom will obviously bring great things to that program.

The question now is: how long before he is writing the battery book?

And: does Neil Larrivee write Crown's pit book this coming year?

• Like 1

I hope this works out for them, Aungst I mean. The guy is absurdly talented, but so are many people that have been with Crown's percussion program over the years.

• Like 1

The guy is absurdly talented, but so are many people that have been with Crown's percussion program over the years.

It seems to me that a high percentage of these caption heads, no matter what discipline, are very qualified, but in do time, move on. It's like MLB managers doing the rounds. Edited by Ghost
  • Like 1