Michael Cesario DCI artistic director. Interested in your Analysis 014

10 miles out of the cape cod. nothing but blues.

What about Jazz or Classical? :cool:

But the real question is WHY? Why won't Michael Cesario answer this simple question? What is he hiding? And from whom??

• Like 5

I said hi and spoke to Michael in Riverside, on his way up to the press box. I told him I was pleasantly surprised with how much more entertaining BD's show was this year. He said he thought that all the corps were "starting to get it". I told him to keep up the good work for us fans and keep pushing the corps to design more entertaining shows. He paused, then gave me a devilish (no pun intended) smile, said it was good to talk to me and continued up to the press box. I could read between the lines. He's a class guy.

I think MIchael Cesario is the one person who is truly responsible for the great year of entertaining shows we just witnessed. Him pushing to put more emphasis (and points) on the GE side is the key to the whole thing. Let's keep going in this direction. Everyone will benefit.

• Like 1

Him pushing to put more emphasis (and points) on the GE side is the key to the whole thing. Let's keep going in this direction. Everyone will benefit.

If more points are given to GE, points have to be taken away from other captions. There will be some of us who will not like the watering down of the music side of the house. I attend for the whole package, but the brass is most important to me.

• Like 2

OF course I’m not MC Cholate Bather but…

BAC had my favorite show of the year, don’t know if I’ve ever felt that way about them before, so good job. It had great music, good impacts, nice GE built into the visual and was relentless

Like BD show a lot too, that horn bit in the opener was amazing

OF course I’m not MC Cholate Bather but…

BAC had my favorite show of the year, don’t know if I’ve ever felt that way about them before, so good job. It had great music, good impacts, nice GE built into the visual and was relentless

Like BD show a lot too, that horn bit in the opener was amazing

Like why is there a large point spread each year in the 5 or 6 placement over the the lower placements.. Is this a safe guard for lower place corps for coming up. Why do year after year the same scores at the beginning of the year ( Horns, guards, drums GE etc) beginning scores go to the same corps for the the previous years before people have had a chance to understand show design and the dynamics of the show of each corps shows. Why is there not a short narrative of the judges and their experiences / resume ( judges that judge the show). They all do so much for the activity over the years ( music, arts and sports). Just a old guy wondering and watching the fish chasing each other with the war ships in the distance (OB at MV) To all have a great summer.