Some Satire (... I hope)

It's a shame the talking cow was sent to slaughter before she could either confirm or deny the notion that some animals are more equal than others.

I just don't want to see anybody have a cow on any of this.

• Like 1

I just don't want to see anybody have a cow on any of this.

I'm sure plenty will have a beef with it, but it's just beating a dea......nevermind.

It's a shame the talking cow was sent to slaughter before she could either confirm or deny the notion that some animals are more equal than others.

:spitting: Now that's funny!!! :spitting:

It's amazing how many people believe these onion like articles. I mean .....it's on the internet, so it must be true.

In other news, I think there should be written tests in order for people to vote.

Saxophones?? Saxophones?? If they're going to allow saxophones, then I demand equal time for bagpipes...

:sarcasm:

Said by a friend (who knows nothing about music:

"But saxophones are brass. right"?

• Like 2

I can understand any nonmusician thinking that a saxophone is a brass instrument due to its looks. Saxophones have, probably since inception, been the orphans of the instrumental families; neither belonging entirely in the woodwind family because it is made of metal, and not really belonging in the brass family because it uses a reed. But then you all knew that already, right?

On further thought, I can remember seeing clarinets made of metal. And of course, flutes now are almost all made of metal. So, what was my point again?

Oh yeah, merging all into MBA.

Edited by Railfan

Rile News = Fake news. Their goal is to rile people up. It appears they may have succeeded...