MADISON SCOUTS 2015

duplicate post

Edited by lastknight

https://youtu.be/hLdraLn2_3w

Thursday night in DC

• Like 1

I can already see the arguments. If Madison decides to do a Latin jazz show next year, the argument will be the music is great but is just no content to the show.

• Like 1

I think we should do an in-depth show based on the opener that we did in 83 colas breugnon overture, that could really be deep enough.

I think we should do an in-depth show based on the opener that we did in 83 colas breugnon overture, that could really be deep enough.

I can already see the arguments. If Madison decides to do a Latin jazz show next year, the argument will be the music is great but is just no content to the show.

I hope Madison continues to do the shows they are currently doing. Regardless of placement, they're cool, fun, and fan-enganging. Other than Crown, BD, and Bloo, fans are up and cheering as loudly for them this than anyone else lthis year.

Keep doing what you're doing!

• Like 2

Here's a thought, I've heard this before, music from "Man of Steel" or "The Dark Knight" what do you think? That could be very powerful, dark, heavy, with a lot of content and emotion!

It ain't gonna happen..

One of the early preseason DCI podcasts had Michael Cesario giving his comments about this year's shows. In the podcast he was talking about great, young and upcoming drill writers such as For Crossmen, Boston and Blue Knights. After what I have observed this year, I have to definitely put Madison's Andy Ebert in there with that group!

• Like 1

One of the early preseason DCI podcasts had Michael Cesario giving his comments about this year's shows. In the podcast he was talking about great, young and upcoming drill writers such as For Crossmen, Boston and Blue Knights. After what I have observed this year, I have to definitely put Madison's Andy Ebert in there with that group!

I'm really happy with how much he's improved over the last few years. I was skeptical when he took over a few years ago, but his improvement is remarkable! He's also a great teacher and wonderful individual off the field. Edited by tesmusic