MADISON SCOUTS 2015

You realize the corps hasn't used spats since 1982, right? Unless of course you count the Macy's reunion project, or the 2006 MSARP, in which spats were used.

So if your signature on here is something you believe in, and that spats are needed to be part of the "glory years" that you are contradicting yourself, since the bulk of the 80's had the corps not wearing spats.

Dude, lighten up. Geeez...

Dude, lighten up. Geeez...

I'm not upset, not in the least. Just find it odd that the one thing you chime in on with the corps that you are an alumnus of is that they should wear spats and criticize virtually all other decisions. It's just odd. As far as the whole signature thing, you seem completely obsessed with a uniform piece that looked great when corps marched the type of drill that used to be used, but would look absurd, no matter how well a corps marched now, and that uniform piece hasn't even been used by the corps since 1982, just doesn't make sense.

I'm not upset, not in the least. Just find it odd that the one thing you chime in on with the corps that you are an alumnus of is that they should wear spats and criticize virtually all other decisions. It's just odd. As far as the whole signature thing, you seem completely obsessed with a uniform piece that looked great when corps marched the type of drill that used to be used, but would look absurd, no matter how well a corps marched now, and that uniform piece hasn't even been used by the corps since 1982, just doesn't make sense.

Actually, I love every decision the Scouts have made since last season ended. You seem to have an odd obsession with me.

SPATS!

Actually, I love every decision the Scouts have made since last season ended. You seem to have an odd obsession with me.

SPATS!

Don't flatter yourself.

Just a logical observation from your posts over the years.

But good for you,you really show effort and potential with Psychology 101.

Don't flatter yourself.

Just a logical observation from your posts over the years.

But good for you,you really show effort and potential with Psychology 101.

Good talk.

I have to say nay on the spats there Flam Man....BUT....the uniform, or at least similar, to the 1988-2002 look......please please please bring it back. There was nothing wrong with that look.

• Like 3

I have to say nay on the spats there Flam Man....BUT....the uniform, or at least similar, to the 1988-2002 look......please please please bring it back. There was nothing wrong with that look.

I agree. Although some of the variations on that idea from 2003-2005 were cool.

I'm thinking we'll see a similar look to 2014 this coming season.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone check out the brass clip posted on Scouts facebook page? Sounds like a very challenging book but I wasn't able to tell what song or music it could be.