Cadets 2015

It's not but I'm pretty diplomatic in real life but when people bash my Cadets, I get homerish. Is that a word?

I get it in some seasons when Cadets are doing shows on cancer, jingle bells, narration BUT THIS SHOW is fierce!

It's a Homerish Homerizum. :silly:

• Like 1

Holy Schnikies...

They use that term all the time in Saint Olaf. :bleah:

• Like 1

Is this a midwestern term???

schnikies (n.) plural of schnicky - A midwestern colloquialism used in lieu of more crude or crass synonyms of feces. Generally used to express excitement or disbelief on internet forums so as not to have your words hashtagged out of existence.

• Like 3

schnikies (n.) plural of schnicky - A midwestern colloquialism used in lieu of more crude or crass synonyms of feces. Generally used to express excitement or disbelief on internet forums so as not to have your words hashtagged out of existence.

I learn something new everyday.

I want to see a STORY or at least the hints at a narrative arc in this show, not just a numbers game. All the numbers remind me too much of bingo, actually. Maybe it's just me, but I doubt it.

I think it is just you....

There will NOT be a story in this show except for the fact it will win!!!! Get over it and enjoy the Blue Devils this year if you want a story!

Edited by drummergirl
  • Like 1

I think is just you....

There will NOT be a story in this show except for the fact it will win!!!! Get over it and enjoy the Blue Devils this year if you want a story!

Exactly. And I'm pretty sure Cadets get MORE crap when they try to tell a story.

• Like 2

Exactly. And I'm pretty sure Cadets get MORE crap when they try to tell a story.

Can confirm. Cadets, don't do a story ever, pls.