Cadets 2015

In all the craziness of today and the insane number of periscope videos happening tonight, I forgot to mention how great it was that Hop was using a tripod like structure for his periscope video tonight.

I thought it was an advanced version of a selfie stick lol...

• Like 1

I think Cadets will ensure at least silver if they can stay clean. That ending is bonkers.

I came across this video tonight and thought I'd share. Some of you will enjoy the flashback and some of our younger posters will get a taste of the history. #TBT or #FF depending on when you see this.

The Cadet Best Moments 1980-1989:

http://youtu.be/a7Sisy_9Wj8

The Cadets Best Moments 2000-2011:

http://youtu.be/kjFQdPayVOU

Edited by drummergirl
  • Like 1

Actually the way I see this thread....one person posts a comment about how wonderful Cadets are. 6 Cadets fans post confirmation about how wonderful Cadets are.

One person posts a thread about how they have a criticism or concern about something in Cadets show. 6 Cadets fans pounce on this person to criticize their take on the Cadets show.

I like Cadets show this year, but just like last year God be with anyone who posts a negative comment (genuine or perceived) about Cadets.

This is very true; I had the audacity to post something to a friends FB page about the Cadets last year and one of his "Cadet Dad" friends jumped on me like no tomorrow! Talk about Sports Dad taken to the extreme!

That caused a little rift for a bit...

Edited by jjeffeory

I hope the drill is some crazy ####!!

You KNOW it will be!

• Like 1