Cadets 2015

You can tell Hop has been reading this thread all day, lol.

HI HOP!! LOVE MEEE, ACKNOWLEDGE MEEE!!1! :worthy:

• Like 4

You can tell Hop has been reading this thread all day, lol.

HI HOP!! LOVE MEEE, ACKNOWLEDGE MEEE!!1! :worthy:

Hop already noticed me. I'm famous now worldwide for peeing my pants due to the newly added mini Z pull. Yeah!

• Like 5

Have you heard the latest conspiracy theory going around...?

GH with new black uniforms will complete his masterplan of turning Holy Name into the New Crossmen just like the corps he marched.

Evidence "they" observe:

-first moves corps from Garfield, NJ to his beloved PA.

-moves all winter camps from Northern NJ to Greater Philadelphia

-takes over Crossmen into YEA until it needs to be sold to Texas in order to survive.

-moves traditional Northern NJ big shows to West Chester, PA, then Chester, PA.

-has to settle for C2 playing Russian Christmas Music.

-relaxes rule on short hair and allows facial hair

-hints that he is replacing traditional maroon cadet-style with a black uni, same color he wore in Crossmen snare line..

Some may think this all a stretch, but do those DeMoulin boxes have Aussies or capes?

Hop already noticed me. I'm famous now worldwide for peeing my pants due to the newly added mini Z pull. Yeah!

He hasn't noticed me. :dry:

Looks like I'm gonna have to speak more forcefully.

• Like 1

Hop straight up copied and pasted the opening post from the uniform question thread to his facebook earlier today, asking fans and aumni there to answer the same question. He's on it.

George,

Of course the other George will expect you to donate such pants to the corps so that he can raffle them off at Allentown to pay for the new unis.

He hopefully will give you a letter of acknowledgement for your tax guy after the police do the sample testing on the "remains". Good ole Hop.

George,

Of course the other George will expect you to donate such pants to the corps so that he can raffle them off at Allentown to pay for the new unis.

He hopefully will give you a letter of acknowledgement for your tax guy after the police do the sample testing on the "remains". Good ole Hop.

well it wouldn't be the first time folks have raffled off my soiled undergarments for a mad profit

I'm going to stick with a guess of black jackets (with white trim and probably X cross-straps), cream pants and lime green cummbrund/sash. Black plume? Part of that would be easier to pass on to C2 and if they went to black pants, it might make for more visual clutter (especially in the ballad) as the guard will also have black pants. There are several parts there where the color contrast of the guard in a line, etc. is key.

I'm also going to take a moment's enjoyment in the fact that it does seem to be a major clothing change and not just a shako. When I dared to speculate about that a while back, I was screeched at by certain senior individual here. :cool::devil: