Cadets 2015

Wait, am I missing something? When was it ever established that a uniform change was going to happen?

I'm going to stick with a guess of black jackets (with white trim and probably X cross-straps), cream pants and lime green cummbrund/sash. Black plume? Part of that would be easier to pass on to C2 and if they went to black pants, it might make for more visual clutter (especially in the ballad) as the guard will also have black pants. There are several parts there where the color contrast of the guard in a line, etc. is key.

I'm also going to take a moment's enjoyment in the fact that it does seem to be a major clothing change and not just a shako. When I dared to speculate about that a while back, I was screeched at by certain senior individual here. :cool::devil:

I'm thinking black bib pants, but white plume, black shoes, lime green sash, black cadet jacket with white trim and white X straps, black shako with "X" instead of an eagle

Rocky point brass warm up from last night -

turn your speakers up REALLY LOUD - or better yet, put on headphones with MAX volume

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWTD1L1UbUA

HAHAHAHA!!!! That is magnificent! And that opening trumpet lick....wow!

(and you're right...with headphones on? RIDICULOUS!)

Edited by seen-it-all

HAHAHAHA!!!! That is magnificent!

(and you're right...with headphones on? RIDICULOUS!)

huh????? I can no longer hear. Did you say something???!!!

• Like 1

Wait, am I missing something? When was it ever established that a uniform change was going to happen?

It hasn't been. As of right now, it's still a rumor.

I'll be at practice in 10 minutes Justin. I followed you on periscope a couple days ago😀

Just rumors (up until today). They've been floating around for a while now.

It's not a very financially sound decision to change uniforms mid-season. :p

I'm thinking black bib pants, but white plume, black shoes, lime green sash, black cadet jacket with white trim and white X straps, black shako with "X" instead of an eagle

Yeah he did mention shoes being part of the deal, so perhaps so. I wonder how that might affect the ballad, which is already so dense. We shall see!

It hasn't been. As of right now, it's still a rumor.

Well, he's now gone through a lengthy explanation of how they can afford it, how they will be passed on to C2 after being worn for only 7 performaces, etc. That's as much confirmation as you can get before an actual photo surfaces.