Cadets 2015

can someone describe how they are getting that specific sound out of the French horn piece???

Okay, I finally have gotten some tome to post about the show fully.

First off, when they came on to the field and hit that opening hit it was really powerful.

I'll say that this: this show isn't going to cause an emotional epiphany , it's raw power and beastly.

The power of this show is really good and really really strong.

This show shouldn't be under estimated, and these changes could make this beast unstoppable.

All in my opinion, of course.

Anyone who says this show doesn't have any emotion is crazy (and I was one of those people earlier in the season). Their ballad gives me goosebumps everytime. Crazy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djMrGUqdShI

• Like 3

Anyone who says this show doesn't have any emotion is crazy (and I was one of those people earlier in the season). Their ballad gives me goosebumps everytime. Crazy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djMrGUqdShI

I should've rephrased, I didnt mean ot doesnt have emotion, I was trying to convey that it's not some mystic sojourn of the mind that'll make you rethink what you ate on the 10th day of the 10th month.

Sometimes I cannot figure out how to use words :D

Have you heard the latest conspiracy theory going around...?

GH with new black uniforms will complete his masterplan of turning Holy Name into the New Crossmen just like the corps he marched.

Evidence "they" observe:

-first moves corps from Garfield, NJ to his beloved PA.

-moves all winter camps from Northern NJ to Greater Philadelphia

-takes over Crossmen into YEA until it needs to be sold to Texas in order to survive.

-moves traditional Northern NJ big shows to West Chester, PA, then Chester, PA.

-has to settle for C2 playing Russian Christmas Music.

-hints that he is replacing traditional maroon cadet-style with a black uni, same color he wore in Crossmen snare line..

Some may think this all a stretch, but do those DeMoulin boxes have Aussies or capes?

I KNEW there was a reason he let the Crossmen move 1500 miles away!

Lol their ballad is my least favorite part of the whole show. Don't like the music or the visual during it. The idea was great but it's a miss for me. Lot of people love it though.

Lol their ballad is my least favorite part of the whole show. Don't like the music or the visual during it. The idea was great but it's a miss for me. Lot of people love it though.

For what it's worth, a lot of people love Crown's ballad and it does nothing for me so of course there will be a range of opinions :)

• Like 1

Oh …
You want to see what it all looks like?

You need to have tickets to the Tour of Champions Event in Chester, PA on July 30th
And remember, there is only one … first time for anything.

I will be there.

• Like 1

For what it's worth, a lot of people love Crown's ballad and it does nothing for me so of course there will be a range of opinions :)

For every yin there is a yang!

• Like 1