Cadets 2015

I had a feeling that the results would turn out this way after reading GH's post on FB. You can't have a weak performance against BD and Crown and expect to win. Consistency is the key here. I believe the Cadets can regroup and bring it tonight. Whether they win or not is up in the air but if they're firing on all cylinders the outlook is good.

I had a feeling that the results would turn out this way after reading GH's post on FB. You can't have a weak performance against BD and Crown and expect to win. Consistency is the key here. I believe the Cadets can regroup and bring it tonight. Whether they win or not is up in the air but if they're firing on all cylinders the outlook is good.

I wish I was able to see this performance. Hopefully they bounce back tonight. But I can say like I said before that no one should be counted out.

I wish I was able to see this performance. Hopefully they bounce back tonight. But I can say like I said before that no one should be counted out.

Do you mean tonight's performance or seeing the Cadets this season? I'm going to Chester and Allentown so I can't wait to see them. By then, the new uniforms/costumes should be in the show. Also excited to go watch Crown's rehearsal in Allentown. They always rehearse close to J.Birney Crum stadium and it's a treat to watch them.

Yeah and my head exploded from being drunk (and from checking the scores while I was out).

:guinesssmilie::guinesssmilie::guinesssmilie::fight::fight::fight::guinesssmilie::guinesssmilie::guinesssmilie::whistle: :not me:

• Like 2

2011 scores from Atlanta:

DIVISION World

1Blue Devils94.800

2The Cadets94.100

3The Cavaliers93.450

4Carolina Crown92.600

5Phantom Regiment90.500

6Bluecoats88.650

7Santa Clara Vanguard88.250

8Boston Crusaders87.550

9Madison Scouts86.200

10Blue Knights84.750

11Blue Stars84.350

12Spirit of Atlanta82.450

13Troopers81.000

14Glassmen80.950

15The Academy79.400

16Colts78.350

16Crossmen78.350

18Pacific Crest75.850

19Mandarins73.300

20Teal Sound73.000

21Jersey Surf71.650

22Cascades71.200

23Pioneer68.550

Edited by sched88

Do you mean tonight's performance or seeing the Cadets this season? I'm going to Chester and Allentown so I can't wait to see them. By then, the new uniforms/costumes should be in the show. Also excited to go watch Crown's rehearsal in Allentown. They always rehearse close to J.Birney Crum stadium and it's a treat to watch them.

I mean last night's performance. I'll be seeing them live in Annapolis and Chester next week.

The spelling of the word ten and the counting to ten are just cringeworthy juvenile set pieces in an otherwise mature (if not staid) interpretation of this work. If you must stoop to spelling ten on the field, at least spell it in Russian, десять.

I took a crap this morning. This represents my struggle to keep my head above water in this thing we call life. Sometimes it's a silent struggle but sometimes, like an astronaut, I let out a rousing cheer as I reach splashdown. As all my hard work gets flushed, I know the struggle is never over.

I'm having beans tonight.

• Like 3