Cadets 2015

Good catch, Tekk.

Will you be changing your name to "Ten" for the season???

And you are right on the money about the "it's too hot, it's too cold, blah, blah, blah" crowd. It's always easier to tear down others rather than build a masterpiece oneself.

Maintain - I was not one of those people.

Never said you were, but the point is after all the crap Cadets have been getting over the years about their shows, especially the end, now some are getting annoyed at their throwing in the "kitchen sink". What would you recommend they do instead?

Never said you were, but the point is after all the crap Cadets have been getting over the years about their shows, especially the end, now some are getting annoyed at their throwing in the "kitchen sink". What would you recommend they do instead?

I'm actually a little taken aback about your reaction to my post. After all the positive feedback and excitement that has been generated by Cadets this season, my post seems to have generated quite a reaction.

I need to remember not to post how I feel about Cadets short clips in the future unless they match others responses.

Edited by Lincoln

I'm actually a little taken aback about your reaction to my post. After all the positive feedback and excitement that has been generated by Cadets this season, my post seems to have generated quite a reaction.

I need to remember not to post how I feel about Cadets short clips in the future unless they match others responses.

You're taking it the wrong way. It's a simple disagreement. NO malcontent intended behind it. All I am saying is I simply disagree with your "kitchen sink" comment because as I'm listening to what the horns are playing, it sounds as if it's keeping with the theme of the show. Please don't try to make it seem as if a person cannot have a disagreement and cause someone not to post anything else because I am not that type of person.

You're taking it the wrong way. It's a simple disagreement. NO malcontent intended behind it. All I am saying is I simply disagree with your "kitchen sink" comment because as I'm listening to what the horns are playing, it sounds as if it's keeping with the theme of the show. Please don't try to make it seem as if a person cannot have a disagreement and cause someone not to post anything else because I am not that type of person.

Which is why I was taken aback - you don't come across that way. Out of many people on this forum, you come across as one the most down to earth of them all.

I didn't think the clip was that great. It was wonderful technicaly but felt jumbled musically.

Edited by Lincoln

Which is why I was taken aback - you don't come across that way. Out of many people on this forum, you come across as one the most down to earth of them all.

I didn't think the clip was that great. It was wonderful technicaly but felt jumbled musically. In the end it won't matter because Paul Blart Cadets Cop will chime in with whatever.

And that's exactly what I was talking about earlier when I responded to Cappybara. Those clips in the gym or auditorium don't sound too great, but I got the general intent. Not saying everyone else should have gotten it, but I've played in auditoriums and gyms with The Cadets so I know how stuff can get all muddled in there. But I realize not everyone will appreciate it as much. My bad if I came off rude about it.