Cadets 2015

Hmm that closer vid seemed very technical and difficult, but it didn't excite me. Hopefully the closer ends up changing like it usually does.

• Like 1

Hmm that closer vid seemed very technical and difficult, but it didn't excite me. Hopefully the closer ends up changing like it usually does.

The one they recorded inside the gym with the drumline is hard to distinguish also. But I'm sure it'll be fine once they get outside.

I have my ticket. Hope to see you there.

For those who haven't seen it, Cadets posted a link this time. Hopefully this link works.

https://www.facebook.com/cadets.org/videos/vb.31303916348/10153369773441349/?type=2&theater

This link in original post #954 worked for me; go there. Must mean I've been given an Ok on Tekk's approved list. Thanks man.

Capp,

Sure glad you are not in a green shirt and khaki pants officially (yet.)

While technically amazing and exhausting, the phrasing of the music shows that it is designed for the feet to be featured. With this link, we don't yet see the Sacktigovitch drill but when it is added this will be an awesome piece, even to impress you O Great One. This will be an amazing Cadet finale. Less than two months to go!

Edited by xandandl

This link in original post #954 worked for me; go there. Must mean I've been given an Ok on Tekk's approved list. Thanks man.

Capp,

While technically amazing and exhausting, the phrasing of the music shows that it is designed for the feet to be featured. With this link, we don't yet see the Sacktigovitch drill but when it is added this will be an awesome piece, even to impress you O Great One. This will be an amazing Cadet finale. Less than two months to go!

Once the season is over, I pay little to no attention to drill as I use a lot of DCI music for studying. If it isn't exciting without the drill, it isn't going to be played. But I'm not sure where I ever implied I was a DCI judge so your offhand comment was unnecessary.

Capp,

Once the season is over, I pay little to no attention to drill as I use a lot of DCI music for studying. If it isn't exciting without the drill, it isn't going to be played. But I'm not sure where I ever implied I was a DCI judge so your offhand comment was unnecessary.

Lol relax guys. It's Sunday and the sun is out.

• Like 1

It's a max intensity type of show. It will appeal to many, some may find it too raw and frenzied. The Cadets tend to mix it up each year so this is a slightly different direction than 2014. It's a good vehicle for them.

I agree with Cappybara. No need to throw in the "kitchen sink" at the end.

That being said, it's the Cadets and there will be many endings through to the end of the season.

I disagree with this statement. And furthermore, after all the complaining people did about last year's slow ending, now people are complaining about a fast ending? You'd think people would want that now. Crazy.

Also, I don't know if anyone noticed the 10-note statement included in that ending. I think there is a plan there.

Edited by 2000Cadet
  • Like 1

I disagree with this statement. And furthermore, after all the complaining people did about last year's slow ending, now people are complaining about a fast ending? You'd think people would want that now. Crazy.

Also, I don't know if anyone noticed the 10-note statement included in that ending. I think there is a plan there.

Maintain - I was not one of those people.