Cadets 2015

Great weather for camp today although a bit chilly for some (45-60, winds of 10 mph) not used to the Northeast's Magnolia Frost. (i.e., just as the Magnolia trees bloom and blossom here, the temps annually take a dip and the Magnolia blossoms end up all over the lawn. Sorry Spirit '14.) Should be sunny and dry throughout.

Corps will begin outdoor experiences today, learn new ballad, and dabble in new HoFer Jeff Sacktig's winter visions for this summer.

Bad link Tekk, what was it?

Yeah I realized that GH only shared it with certain people. It's the end of Cadets show. Let's just say they are P#SSED OFF this year.

• Like 1

Yeah I realized that GH only shared it with certain people. It's the end of Cadets show. Let's just say they are P#SSED OFF this year.

Heck yeah! That's what I'm talking about! Hopefully he posts something from this weekend so the ones who weren't privileged to get the first link can hear. Haha.

They'll put it up later I'm sure with some more. Very impressed with the brass. They're always competent but I think this line is special.

They'll put it up later I'm sure with some more. Very impressed with the brass. They're always competent but I think this line is special.

Agree wholeheartedly. Then again, last years brass line was #### good. Unfortunately, the show didn't display it too well. From what I hear, there are a lot of vets this year in all sections so I have no doubt that they will be absolutely sickening....in a good way of course.

I think Cadets are going to be sick this year.

If your statement is true, then I should bring medicine to all their competitions.

If your statement is true, then I should bring medicine to all their competitions.

Not 😷 but 😱