Cadets 2015

I'm curious too....

....with this thread being 94 pages before May, I really hope this show doesn't become a let-down.

IMO the only issue that "could" happen is taking a good/great thing and not leaving it alone - like an over-decorated birthday cake. I think this happened in both of the last two years. Sometimes something "can" be so good that continually adding to it withdraws from the initial effect.

• Like 1

I'm curious too....

....with this thread being 94 pages before May, I really hope this show doesn't become a let-down.

From the Tony posted on youtube this show seems very good. They will be rehersing near me this year so I will get to see it live and I also plan on going to a few shows with them so I hope I get my moneys worth from them.

From the Tony posted on youtube this show seems very good. They will be rehersing near me this year so I will get to see it live and I also plan on going to a few shows with them so I hope I get my moneys worth from them.

Yeah they have a show in Annapolis toward the latter part of the season. I live about 10 minutes from Annapolis so I'm extremely excited for that show given they should be relatively better in the season (but I echo your sentiment about getting your money's worth). Not that I'm having doubts about them, but we know how things can shape up once the season progresses.

Edited by 2000Cadet

Luckily there's not really a theme. There "finishing touches" on a show towards the end of the season of late has been cheesy. This show seems to be more about "look what I can do" so I'm more at ease.

Edited by Tobias

Luckily there's not really a theme. There "finishing touches" on a show towards the end of the season of late has been cheesy. This show seems to be more about "look what I can do" so I'm more at ease.

Now GH and the design team can nap in peace.

• Like 1

Now GH and the design team can nap in peace.

Be nice to me. We still can wind up with Bo Derick flags as the final end of season GE push...

Be nice to me. We still can wind up with Bo Derick flags as the final end of season GE push...

...because who's Bo Derick?

In other news, Cadets have a camp this weekend. HOPEFULLY MORE VIDEOS!

Edited by 2000Cadet
  • Like 1

...because who's Bo Derick?

In other news, Cadets have a camp this weekend. HOPEFULLY MORE VIDEOS!

Fro

From the movie 10. Before your time. And yeah for vids from this weekend.

Toby,

Just proves Tekk has been doing Submarine Service for far, far too long. :-p

But although your citation is correct, maybe not the apt timing given the discussion on this, http://www.drumcorpsplanet.com/forums/index.php/topic/162044-hof-class-of-15/

especially post #3 and following.

I remember the flak the Cavies' winter guard (world class champs that year) got for one of their flags for the James Bond indoor show