Cadets 2015

Hoe. Lee. Poop. Seems to be on track for another trademark Cadets ending. Hoping for some Sacktig jaw-dropping magic.

Also would like to see them contend for an Ott.

Hoe. Lee. Poop. Seems to be on track for another trademark Cadets ending. Hoping for some Sacktig jaw-dropping magic.

Also would like to see them contend for an Ott.

Nothing brings a bigger smile to my face than to see you getting excited again, if only just a little bit.

• Like 1

Nothing brings a bigger smile to my face than to see you getting excited again, if only just a little bit.

I'm always excited about the Cadets until they give me reason to not be. (see: Christmas, talky-talky, kitschy tarps, etc.) This clip has me considering a last-minute trip to Indy. While I don't see a ton of "new" or a ton of "innovation" in the show, there's no denying that the clips we've seen thus far are pretty balls-to-the-wall drum corps.

I can certainly live with that.

I'm always excited about the Cadets until they give me reason to not be. (see: Christmas, talky-talky, kitschy tarps, etc.) This clip has me considering a last-minute trip to Indy. While I don't see a ton of "new" or a ton of "innovation" in the show, there's no denying that the clips we've seen thus far are pretty balls-to-the-wall drum corps.

I have my ticket. Hope to see you there.

For those who haven't seen it, Cadets posted a link this time. Hopefully this link works.

https://www.facebook.com/cadets.org/videos/vb.31303916348/10153369773441349/?type=2&theater

Edited by 2000Cadet

I'm calling it now:

1st) The Cadets

Just caught the clip they posted on Facebook. :tic:

Not just based on this AMAZING clip, but the ones they've posted over the past few months, they're really capturing the emotion of Shostakovich 10th, it's mean, angry, in your face, and has relentless intensity. Someone poked a bear last year, and it's awesome.

While I don't see a ton of "new" or a ton of "innovation" in the show, there's no denying that the clips we've seen thus far are pretty balls-to-the-wall drum corps.

I'll take balls to the walls intensity over "innovation" all day ERRY DAY. This is gonna be fun.

• Like 2

Sorry. About 6 vids just released but having a problem getting the links. They should be avail soon. O. M. G.

• Like 1