Camp News?

Why... That only spells trouble for the 2015 DVDs

it was done as a joke

jersey surf on facebook

10378975_10155117974655314_4609918419589

Years later, much like Bill Clinton once remarked to an inquiry, this guy can state... " but I never inhaled "

• Like 2

I heard that (insert corps name here) had record attendance at camp this weekend! So many horn players they didn't know what to do with them all! The staff is so great and they've already played through (insert high number here) of the show music already! They're miles ahead of where they were last year! They're surely going to finish in the top (insert number about four or five placements higher than they placed last year)!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StTqXEQ2l-Y

jersey surf on facebook

10378975_10155117974655314_4609918419589

In Drum Corps that should be referred to as a "digeridon't"

That's a pretty vanilla clip from Cadets camp. I'm sure December camp where they'll probably learn some music will have more meat to it. Me wants meat, not cotton candy.

I think the vid. also wanted to respect Cadets2 who also auditioned with Cadets that weekend but have yet to announce publicly the 2015 program.

Is not leaving the audience hungry for more also part of the formula for great GE and caliber shows?!?!?!

That's a pretty vanilla clip from Cadets camp. I'm sure December camp where they'll probably learn some music will have more meat to it. Me wants meat, not cotton candy.

Lol, it's the first camp, and it's an AUDITION camp. You won't be getting any filet mignon from that camp. Maybe beef jerky.

• Like 1