Carolina Crown 2015

Really, really good stuff. WOW. Very impressive. The closer has wonderful build to it, but the finale of Ode To Joy is lackluster, doesn't continue the phrase enough to create the emotional pull, and then the ending tag leaves me flat. Short of that (all fixable things mind you) I think it's a potential winner. Same with Cadets, same with BD. To date those are the only shows I've seen that I would say "that can win." In fairness, I have not seen early stuff from BLOOOO, but I am hearing amazing things. If you're SCV, Phantom, Cavaliers, Madison, BK, et. al, you better bring it.

Highly doubt the last minute or so of this Crown show will still be there by finals

• Like 1

Are they bringing back the 3-D pyramid again? Nice

Really, really good stuff. WOW. Very impressive. The closer has wonderful build to it, but the finale of Ode To Joy is lackluster, doesn't continue the phrase enough to create the emotional pull, and then the ending tag leaves me flat. Short of that (all fixable things mind you) I think it's a potential winner.

I'm sure they can find ways to make the closer better; they've had success with that the last two seasons. And of course, adding the signature "crown" in the drill.

Can somebody download the vid, and send it to me via private message. I would greatly appreciate it.

Highly doubt the last minute or so of this Crown show will still be there by finals

Yeah, I'm betting that whole section starting at the "Ode to Joy" is placeholder. I could see them having something big planned there. What they have works for sure. Fantastic show, already liking it more than last year. LOVE the color scheme.

Edited by DrumManTx

Great show. This is a very Carolina crown show as it is a crowd pleaser, while still being technically difficult. I love the theme and the music choices but at a loss for the closer. I'm sure it will change a lot - just seems like a intense show and then this hippity little 60 seconds at the end as they frolic to the close. I guess they are including the ascension? Love the closing music, but definitely doesn't fit at the present.

there is a better preview of the snow right now on that beloved site.. quick watch it before it disappears.

Love, love love this. Potential to win written all over it. Doing some really interesting stuff and have strong color design for the first time EVER. The uniforms and guard costumes are fantastic. The business with the red sheer fabric is a great effect, and starting out with drums - gutsy.

Just a really intriguing package all around, and lots of room for more effect to be added.