Carolina Crown 2015

Oh, and this is just an aside, do you think I care if I "bother" people on this board???? See, ladies and gentlemen, it is easy to attempt to embarrass people in on a public board (e.g., caliswift and Dash fieldpaint) than it is send me a private message which I've offered to both of them.

Or, you know, I was driving home. Either way, I think you've embarrassed yourself.

Going into the final week, I really think crown can do this. They just need a little 2008 Phantom magic

They have the crowd on their side, that's for sure. The question is, how far will hosing down the show over the next two days take them?

Really don't expect them to hose. Just not their approach.

Well, I've heard that they do a lot of cleaning at Dayton. Ugh. I'm terrible at making assumptions.

And breaking out the hose will only get you so far. At some point you have to play the cards you have.

And lowering the percussion content won't help them make up a deficit Edited by JoshClements403