Carolina Crown 2015

Probably keeping the same uni and modifying the colors for the show. Dare I say angry "red" and fire inspired yellow and orange?

DCI magazine has confirmed that Crowns show will be Dante's Inferno

If true, then I'm really excited to see it -- since I postulated that very idea months ago on here (as a "Divine Comedy" program, and not specific to any one corps). Not the R.W. Smith version...but one more in keeping with Dante's original story (including all three sections of "Inferno," "Purgatorio," and "Paradiso."). I hope that all are included.

Edited by HornTeacher

If true, then I'm really excited to see it -- since I postulated that very idea months ago on here (as a "Divine Comedy" program, and not specific to any one corps). Not the R.W. Smith version...but one more in keeping with Dante's original story (including all three sections of "Inferno," "Purgatorio," and "Paradiso."). I hope that all are included.

well...since the article just mentions the Inferno, it doesn't appear Purgatorio or Paradisio are in the works for this season. Besides (like many) I'm quite looking forward to Crown spending some time in the nine circes.

Edited by corpsband

well...since the article just mentions the Inferno, I doesn't appear Purgatorio or Paradisio are in the works for this season. Besides (like many) I'm quite looking forward to Crown spending some time in the nine circes.

Oh, well....can't blame a guy for hoping, can you?

DCI magazine also confirmed that the closer is Beethoven's 9th, Ode To Joy

That should fulfill the Paradise spot quite nicely.