Carolina Crown 2015

Just listened to the full MP3 of the show.

Carolina Crown 2015, thank you. This is musically my favorite show ever fielded. You stayed true to the source material and arranged it in ways that made my heart jump out of my chest. The hornline is on fire and could rival the quality of the 2013 line. The bold move to make the percussion such a featured aspect of the show paid off and they sound incredible.

Most of all, thank you for presenting more than just "Ode to Joy" and giving us "Symphony No. 9" instead. I cannot wait to see how the closer grows and develops but right now this is no contest that it is the most exciting closer I've ever heard. Thank you.

I cannot wait to see this show live in Akron.

• Like 5

Just listened to the full MP3 of the show.

Carolina Crown 2015, thank you. This is musically my favorite show ever fielded. You stayed true to the source material and arranged it in ways that made my heart jump out of my chest. The hornline is on fire and could rival the quality of the 2013 line. The bold move to make the percussion such a featured aspect of the show paid off and they sound incredible.

Most of all, thank you for presenting more than just "Ode to Joy" and giving us "Symphony No. 9" instead. I cannot wait to see how the closer grows and develops but right now this is no contest that it is the most exciting closer I've ever heard. Thank you.

I cannot wait to see this show live in Akron.

Those are some bold statements, very excited to see this show.

Those are some bold statements, very excited to see this show.

Also listened to the full show. Some really great music and performance here. And the season is just starting.

Anyone willing to share the recording? Send me a pm, would be much appreciated!

• Like 2

In other photos, the guard has been using extra large red silks.

Are these "outfits" the same? https://instagram.co...y=carolinacrown

Only a few hours until all is revealed I guess.

This morning the white arrow did not show up on the instagram I viewed, just the photo.

Now that the arrow leads to the video, I see those red outfits and red silks are the same. Clever.

Sounds like an orchestra. Such beautiful resonance, blend, and fabulousness.

0:57 in that video is just downright wicked. Listen to how... evil it sounds. :devil:

• Like 1

Anyone willing to share the recording? Send me a pm, would be much appreciated!

Me three