Blue Knights 2015

Best of luck to BK tonight!

By the way, today is the 46th anniversary of the camera shoot of the cover of The Beatles' "Abbey Road" album (which includes the song "Because")!

• Like 1

This year's show is the perfect extension...or sequel, if you will...to last year's show in terms of theme and I commend the designers for putting these two awesome shows on the field. I also commend the staff and the members for stepping up both years in terms of quality of performance. Blue Knights' future is bright!!

I have only two questions:

1. Will BK market a DVD with both shows...back to back...as if it were one complete performance? I'd pay money to get that.

2. What direction will BK take next year?

• Like 2

Blue Knights - Thank you for such a musically artistic show that each one of us can take a different meaning from. Your show was beautiful and I am sad this season is over.

Well deserved 6th place - congrats again!

• Like 3

One of the best soft endings ever. Up there with SCV in '14

SCV 1989 and Phantom 2010. Just saying.

From another thread (in krder to avoid going off-topic):

No reason required. If you're a grandparent with parents you'd understand the reason from a different perspective. Some age with wisdom, some go back to their childhood just because it is what it is. Respect for others may the reason? Find your own reason because it's good to do so; in my opinion.

I find myself thinking back at the guard uniforms. They were the only striking colors when the flags weren't out.

What's up with those guard uniforms anyway?

I'm back again to say THANK YOU BK for a beautiful show. This show is still with me. Keep doing your thing.