What is INT?

Still an easy win in their class when their primary rivals come out flat every year.

Much akin to "pancaking their opposition".

What is waffles?

Another "joke," usually used by people that want to say something funny but can't create a funny comment,so a waffle comment is made.

Three worst "jokes on DCP: INT, Couchmen, and waffles.

• Like 2

Saying "I like waffles" is basically just a way to say that this is yet another asinine thread on DCP.

Saying "I like waffles" is basically just a way to say that this is yet another asinine thread on DCP.

or rather that the poster who makes the comment "waffles" is either incapable or too disengaged to make a meaningful contribution to the dialogue so the poster bullies his disenchantment into the conversation in a wise guy attempt to sound funny. Non-bullies would make no comment and just let the situation go.

• Like 2

Another "joke," usually used by people that want to say something funny but can't create a funny comment,so a waffle comment is made.

Sometimes the responding poster gets serious and says: "Is it June yet?" to express his displeasure with the off season as he anticipates the first contest of summer.

TOTALLY agree with that, especially in that order though I'd say INT first, and the other two as a fairly distant second

• Like 1

I'm taking a short break from discussing INT, and I can't make up my mind about waffles.

I do have a comment on the Couchmen but I'm sitting on it for now.

Nailed it!