Blue Devils 2015 - "Ink"

Dear lord, the thread about semifinals on here is a cesspool. Every year "nice" fanbases of other corps show their teeth during finals week, but this year might trump them all. Regardless of result, I think I'll skip reading the finals thread after tonight :laugh:

Great job BD, you were on fire last night (compared to Thursday). Here's to hoping you guys clean up the lines in the rotations tonight. I have yet to see a performance where they're clean to the BD standard.

Do it up Devils, who cares what the final numbers are.

• Like 4

Dear lord, the thread about semifinals on here is a cesspool. Every year "nice" fanbases of other corps show their teeth during finals week, but this year might trump them all. Regardless of result, I think I'll skip reading the finals thread after tonight :laugh:

It's unreal. If BD pulls it out tonight I will not go on that thread because it will be ruthless.

It's unreal. If BD pulls it out tonight I will not go on that thread because it will be ruthless.

Meh- there will be a few here that will go over the top either way, but I think most know that both of these shows are deserving.

• Like 1

Yea this the DCP i know and love. BD has assumed it's position as the most hated again LOL. What better place than DCP to see grown men and women b***h moan and complain. Go BD and Phantom Regiment you have been properly relieved of getting the most hate this season lol.

• Like 4

Yea this the DCP i know and love. BD has assumed it's position as the most hated again LOL. What better place than DCP to see grown men and women b***h moan and complain. Go BD and Phantom Regiment you have been properly relieved of getting the most hate this season lol.

Id add in Cadets in there too but pretty accurate.

• Like 1

I judge the success of a BD show by how much I'll be listening to it in the future. This show will be on my aural radar for some time, even though it probably won't win. I listen to more BD shows that lost than won, so after today the numbers are meaningless. For me, this show is a home run.

I'd like to see them win, but throwing a hissy fit if they don't isn't in my wheelhouse. The funny thing about this site is that the adults (in age only, of course) are the ones who generally complain the most.

• Like 6

Meh- there will be a few here that will go over the top either way, but I think most know that both of these shows are deserving.

Agreed, most know that Crown & BD are both deserving but it's those few others that will blow up the thread with the usual nonsense. And it will be the same predictable crap - park & bark, no demand, etc.

• Like 3

Agreed, most know that Crown & BD are both deserving but it's those few others that will blow up the thread with the usual nonsense. And it will be the same predictable crap - park & bark, no demand, etc.

There will always be those types. Just have to ignore them. I fell into that trap yesterday.

• Like 2