Blue Devils 2015 - "Ink"

Congrats guys!!! Awesome show in an awesome year!

Congrats on a well deserved win tonight, BD! As a Cadet honk, that's a rare thing for me to type, but you guys were on fire.

Phenomenal season.

• Like 1

Seems like déjà vu but again, congrats BD on winning the gold!!! Great program and yet again, a jaw dropping execution of it. For those that missed the encore, I'm sorry for you. Always amazing how much better every corps does when they have no stress at all and can just have fun! Well deserved #17 guys and can't wait for you guys to blow me away again next year.

• Like 1

Ok let's see here. Brandon has been in BD for two years now. He has two rings (with one being the highest score ever), a Sanford and an I&E title.

And he still has four years left.

Wow.

No one has really talked about their encore... I really suggest you catch it on Periscope or youtube if it gets uploaded there. The brass really unleashed, especially in the closer. Phenomenal stuff.

Ok let's see here. Brandon has been in BD for two years now. He has two rings (with one being the highest score ever), a Sanford and an I&E title.

And he still has four years left.

Wow.

Yep....all he needs to do now is become center snare and he'll complete the drummer quadfecta!