Blue Devils 2015 - "Ink"

Great video. Imagine what Dave Glyde could do with La Fiesta.

Agreed...I keep waiting for the Devs to pull out an all Latin show based on the California immigrant experience with that tune as a centerpiece.

BD will never do a throwback show. Period. Go put in your VHS tape and watch it at home. Then you can pine about the olden days. M'kay? Look forward not back. They don't do requests. it's not a cover band.

• Like 1

BD will never do a throwback show. Period. Go put in your VHS tape and watch it at home. Then you can pine about the olden days. M'kay? Look forward not back. They don't do requests. it's not a cover band.

Oh, I don't doubt they will use songs they've used before. Heck, they did it this year.

Whole lotta bravado here in your conviction.

I wonder how you know with such certainty. Or do you just have strong opinions?

I'm not as confident as you that you're correct.

• Like 2

A complete throwback show no....repeating tunes from the past? Frequently, either in whole or in part.

Sweeney Todd '08 & '15

Bird & Bella in Bb '91, 07,and '10

La Suerte de los Tontos , 79, 80, 92, '10

Channel One: 76, 77, 86, 02

Children's Hour of Dreams 96, 12,

Need I go on?

They'll reuse a chart iuf they think it'll work with the show concept...nothing wrong with that.

I notice the Clara Championship Week video has been taken off YouTube. Hope no one has treated her badly. She looked like she was having a wonderful experience with the corps and that the members really took her under their wings.

The only ones who treat Clara badly are those who can't handle a 10 year old with a ring.

• Like 3

They say it all the time they look forward not backward. Not to mention the PC follows the trends of what is happening in real time.

"Political Class"?

"Public Consumers"?

"Pacific Crest"?

"Not to mention...", but you did. I just can't figure out to what you're referencing.

• Like 2

The only ones who treat Clara badly are those who can't handle a 10 year old with a ring.

My guess is DCI made them take it down due to the fact that the last five minutes were video from the show.