Fan Network 2015

Nonsense. (Neither) You ( nor I ) get to determine if how someone spent their OWN money " was money well spent ". Frankly, making that determination for OTHERS, is arrogant, selfish, and entirely not your judgement to make... as its not YOUR money ( nor mine ).

(Fixed that for you; "Neither-nor, Either-or", and you didn't pay anything for it!)

No, we can't. But I can make all the statements I want to the contrary on DCP, and ignore your bait at the same time.

Maybe, maybe not.

You're a " maybe- maybe not" on whether you believe DCI handled their mid term communication with their FN customers with a mid term legal requirement, in a prompt, and efficient manner ? You usually have an expressed opinion on things done in DCI. Why after months have gone by is it apparently uncertain to you still if DCI handled their FN customers mid term with the diminished services in a timely, efficient, transparent, manner ? Just asking, mind you.

Edited by BRASSO

That is a good start on a response. However, it would be nice if they sent it to us in an email.

• Like 1

You're a " maybe- maybe not" on whether you believe DCI handled their mid term communication with their FN customers with a mid term legal requirement, in a prompt, and efficient manner ? You usually have an expressed opinion on things done in DCI. Why after months have gone by is it apparently uncertain to you if DCI handled their FN customers mid term with the diminished services in a timely, efficient manner ? Has the cat mysteriously caught your tongue, Garfield ?

No, not at all. But your question is appropriate from the standpoint that discussing with you is like arguing with a cat.

:tounge2:

Your second bait won't work either because, like those who are displeased with their FN membership, I've learned that lesson.

:tounge2:

That is a good start on a response. However, it would be nice if they sent it to us in an email.

Wait, I'm confused. I thought the issue was that DCI wasn't making any announcements about what to expect from FN. Now they have to send us all personal emails?

:huh2:

• Like 1

Wait, I'm confused. I thought the issue was that DCI wasn't making any announcements about what to expect from FN. Now they have to send us all personal emails?

:huh2:

...and a box of apology chocolates delivered via Amazon drone.

I can make all the statements I want to the contrary on DCP, and ignore your bait at the same time.

We all can here Garfield.. these things don't extend to just you alone on here, afterall.

I am not " baiting you ". If you took it that way, thats unfortunate.

No, they don't need to send personal emails for every little thing. However, they do send an email each year for your renewal. This would be part of the renewal. Not everyone checks Fan Network daily like you. :silly::bleah::silly::bleah::silly::bleah::silly::bleah::silly::bleah::silly::bleah::silly::bleah::silly::bleah::silly:

Edited by Old Corps Guy

...and a box of apology chocolates delivered via Amazon drone.

heck, carrier pigeons sans chocolates, would have been an improved method of the transport of the mid term communication to customers, then how they handled the communication channels utilized back months ago.

However, they do send an email each year for your renewal. This would be part of the renewal.

If the new product is vastly different, then it might not be a renewal.