June1st Dead Line

Todays the dead line for all corps to declare their class .any word on changes or is everyone staying put ? Still no word from DCA on any movement by corps ????

Edited by Florida Sun

Todays the dead line for all corps to declare their class .any word on changes or is everyone staying put ?

Yes, today, I would ascertain until midnight, is the deadline day to declare and/or re-declare. It goes both ways.

Edited by bill

i'm sure DCA will announce the list soon

I understand there;s been some movement from class to class waiting for the DCA to announce. I think 2 corps have moved from Open to Class A and 1 corps from Class A to open ,which would make 8 corps in Class A .

Edited by Florida Sun

Still no word from DCA on who declared what ,I thought by now it would be posted .althought I know who's moved where .

Edited by Kyle B

There's nothing wrong with a little speculation...

Okay ... I'll guess that the White Sabers go Open ...

:)

I understand there;s been some movement from class to class waiting for the DCA to announce. I think 2 corps have moved from Open to Class A and 1 corps from Class A to open ,which would make 8 corps in Class A .

Yes, the list I saw had 8 corps in class A. I assume that means the rest will be in Open unless somebody is going inactive that I am not aware of. At a quick glance at who is on the DCA page, that makes 13 in Open.

Dan

Edited by Dan Detweiler