DrumScorps - download now for iOS and Android!

Don't use the "Combined World + Open" right now. Reason: In order to get everyone on the 'same page' as DCI does for Prelims, Semis, and (should it happen) Finals, I've created 'World Class' entries for each of the Open Class corps that compete this weekend. Their scores while competing in the World Class Competition will be recorded as World Class.

Drew and I have talked about a way to change this for the future ... but for now, this is the way we'll report the 'combined results' for Championships.

It was that - or report the two divisions in their respective Divisions, which was not useful or the best representation of the competition.

Hope this helps.

-john

Sorry I didn't get back sooner -- Finals you know. :-)

Yes it helped. Thanks!

• 3 months later...

OK. We're back up and running. Sorry about that.

While this thread is bumped, I wanted to mention that we're working on some exciting new features for the 2016 season. More details will be revealed as the season draws nearer but I will say we are adding the most requested feature by our users :smile:

• Like 2

OK. We're back up and running. Sorry about that.

While this thread is bumped, I wanted to mention that we're working on some exciting new features for the 2016 season. More details will be revealed as the season draws nearer but I will say we are adding the most requested feature by our users :smile:

Thank you. Working terrific once again!!!

By the way, I'll put a plug in for Drumscorps. Since our friends at DCI.org decided to change from relative ease of archive scores to something less than user friendy, Drumcorps really came through and offers tremendous access to scores as a far back as 2008. When it comes to archive scores, the best place to go for the info is drumscorps and corpsreps.

• 5 months later...

Hi everyone!

We've been hard at working the past few months adding some great new features to DrumScorps. We'll be finishing things up in the coming days and will have the update available for download as soon as we can.

Without giving away too much, we can say checking scores (and knowing when new scores are available) has never been easier. In the meantime, enjoy this blurry screenshot :silly:

zrF14O6.jpg

Edited by DrumScorps
  • Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

We are proud to announce that the new version of DrumScorps is now available! There are a few new things to we're excited about:

• The #1 most requested feature has been added: score notifications! If enabled, you will receive a notification as soon as new scores are available. Just tap on the notification and you'll be taken right to the scores page within the app for that particular show.
  • New and improved home page! You can now see the most recent scores as soon as the app is launched. You'll see the medalists from each event and a quick tap on the score takes you to the full score listing for the show. Likewise, you can see the next few upcoming events on the home page. Tapping on an event takes you to the full listing.
  • Other general improvements and bug fixes

We hope everyone enjoys using the app this season and as always, if you have any feedback, let us know!

- The DrumScorps Team

IqCGL6D.jpg

• Like 1

Hi everyone,

We are proud to announce that the new version of DrumScorps is now available! There are a few new things to we're excited about:

• The #1 most requested feature has been added: score notifications! If enabled, you will receive a notification as soon as new scores are available. Just tap on the notification and you'll be taken right to the scores page within the app for that particular show.
  • New and improved home page! You can now see the most recent scores as soon as the app is launched. You'll see the medalists from each event and a quick tap on the score takes you to the full score listing for the show. Likewise, you can see the next few upcoming events on the home page. Tapping on an event takes you to the full listing.
  • Other general improvements and bug fixes

We hope everyone enjoys using the app this season and as always, if you have any feedback, let us know!

- The DrumScorps Team

IqCGL6D.jpg

I dig it, well done!