Indy "opening" contest

I'll sacrifice my children for Mr. Softee.

Er, I assume you're not referring to Robert Pronge.

j/k, I watched "The Iceman" movie recently, that was the first thing that came to mind.

I'll sacrifice my children for Mr. Softee.

Well seeing as I'm apparently Mr. Softee...........PM me.

But on a serious note.

I'm looking forward to seeing Madison again, they have some serious difficulty in their visual program, some of the stuff reminds of the 2005 show and some of the lightning fast sequences there were in that show. I think cleaned up it should be awesome. Drums are great too.

Blue Stars along with Bluecoats are the ones I'm most excited to see that I haven't seen little to any video of across the whole competitive field. 3rd year with this design staff and a large majority of the instructional staff, as we've seen time and time again with top groups, staff consistency is a very good thing. And the little snippets I've seen and heard about indicate a VERY fun, crowd favorite type show with some serious difficulty and depth. They might open a little slow, but I think this could be really good. I think they have a good thing going.

After what I saw from the Cavaliers this weekend I "CANNOT" wait to see this on the big screen. See my rantings on that topic.

Carolina Crown, I'm excited to see a high quality, higher up vantage point. I think there's some really cool stuff in the drill that will be nice to see from up high. Musically excited as well.

Cadets are my pick to win opening night, unless Bluecoats come out of nowhere, you never know. But I'm excited to see this show in uniform and all together. We've been given pieces and chunks, now it's time to see it come together in competition.

Bluecoats are a complete wild card right now to me. Seeing a show the first time without ANY prior knowledge can be a blast, especially if it's as good as last year. We'll see, after last year I think everyone's pumped to see them.

Is it a bold prediction that I think we're going to see our 2015 champion tomorrow night? :ninja:

Edited by DrumManTx
  • Like 1

Well seeing as I'm apparently Mr. Softee...........PM me.

But on a serious note.

I'm looking forward to seeing Madison again, they have some serious difficulty in their visual program, some of the stuff reminds of the 2005 show and some of the lightning fast sequences there were in that show. I think cleaned up it should be awesome. Drums are great too.

Blue Stars along with Bluecoats are the ones I'm most excited to see that I haven't seen little to any video of across the whole competitive field. 3rd year with this design staff and a large majority of the instructional staff, as we've seen time and time again with top groups, staff consistency is a very good thing. And the little snippets I've seen and heard about indicate a VERY fun, crowd favorite type show with some serious difficulty and depth. They might open a little slow, but I think this could be really good. I think they have a good thing going.

After what I saw from the Cavaliers this weekend I "CANNOT" wait to see this on the big screen. See my rantings on that topic.

Carolina Crown, I'm excited to see a high quality, higher up vantage point. I think there's some really cool stuff in the drill that will be nice to see from up high. Musically excited as well.

Cadets are my pick to win opening night, unless Bluecoats come out of nowhere, you never know. But I'm excited to see this show in uniform and all together. We've been given pieces and chunks, now it's time to see it come together in competition.

Bluecoats are a complete wild card right now to me. Seeing a show the first time without ANY prior knowledge can be a blast, especially if it's as good as last year. We'll see, after last year I think everyone's pumped to see them.

Is it a bold prediction that I think we're going to see our 2015 champion tomorrow night? :ninja:

Wait... blue devils are gonna be there?

• Like 1