2015 Uniforms (All Threads Now Merged HERE)

Good luck with that plume. Something tells me it's going to translate to a pretty ungainly look when the corps start moving. And how many of those are going to be lost during a show?

Well at least they shouldn't be too hard to find...

I heard the plumes are out running the track before the corps members even get up.

I think the height of the shako,makes the plume look big. The biggest size a plume can get, is 16". If you look at the shako, it's kind of large.

I like my Plumes 3 stories high :)

12.gif

COuld Be Worse....:)

FrenchOfficer1stPolishLancersoftheGuard.

1. THAT is the new official DCI judge's uniform, designed specifically for high visibility to help reduce the number of judge/marcher collisions.

The sword is just in case.

or...

2. There have been debates about how corps would be scored & ranked if they all wore the same uniform so that judges couldn't identify them. THIS is now the uniform for all corps so that we can finally make that experiment come to life.

Edited by troon8
  • Like 1

I think the plumes are the same height as they were last year.

http://41.media.tumblr.com/bae95d594edef41d3617dabdbe47db65/tumblr_ni7h4jZLsg1tftvx2o3_400.jpg

Maybe so, but they still look taller. Measuring with a very imprecise business card those plumes look about 3 times the size of the shako. The new ones are about 3.5. But that could be a trick of the light or maybe some feathers just point upward on the new one. They could even be the same plumes for all I know.

But, you know, just like the kids themselves, the plumes have grown since then. It's so heartwarming to see each new generation of plume grow up to adulthood in this wonderful activity.

• Like 3