2015 Uniforms (All Threads Now Merged HERE)

The drumcorps community, especially the "experts" that post here and (RAMD in the past), are overall not very accepting of new ideas. B-flat, props, electronics, narration, t-bones, french horns, sousaphones, woodwinds, WGI influence. Eventually they will get over this change and pine for these uniforms once they're gone. Kinda like they did with Star of Indiana.

There are people who don't like the uniform changes. Lets not group everyone into one giant theory based on some people not liking a uniform change.

Edited by Lincoln
  • Like 4

Hate the new Crossmen uniform. Looks more like The Sky Ryders than the Crossmen IMO. Was so thrilled they put red back in the uniform last year after so long with just black and white. Too bad it looks like it was a one off.

Hate the new Crossmen uniform. Looks more like The Sky Ryders than the Crossmen IMO. Was so thrilled they put red back in the uniform last year after so long with just black and white. Too bad it looks like it was a one off.

Perhaps the Blue Stars can borrow them for their circus acts...although..I didn't care for BK's uniform last year until I saw it on the field...so perhaps I'll wait to pass judgement...btw BK...still miss the dots...

What is up with the "Knotted fringe..."

seems like ever since Crown had the "grass look" lots of groups have added it...

I'm pretty sure they had the knotted fringe last year as well.

LOL. True! One of my Crossmen buddies who marched back in the early 90s texted me last night, saying, "From Hostess Cupcakes to Candy Land." :laugh:

Edited by seen-it-all
  • Like 2

Only real problem I see with the panel is the same one they had last year - it stretches too far across the jacket, and the offset vertical hem there makes the coats look really wide. The more I look at them, though, I kind of dig the colors. Crossmen and light blue went together okay in '98, and that's what this reminds me of.

Mike

LOL. True! One of my Crossmen buddies who marched back in the early 90s texted me last night, saying, "From Hostess Cupcakes to Candy Land." :laugh:

Now THAT'S funny. I wore that Hostess uniform in '85.