2015 Uniforms (All Threads Now Merged HERE)

Maybe so, but they still look taller. Measuring with a very imprecise business card those plumes look about 3 times the size of the shako. The new ones are about 3.5. But that could be a trick of the light or maybe some feathers just point upward on the new one. They could even be the same plumes for all I know.

But, you know, just like the kids themselves, the plumes have grown since then. It's so heartwarming to see each new generation of plume grow up to adulthood in this wonderful activity.

A trick of the light.

Great title of one of the Louise Penny mysteries (Canadian English mystery writer from Eastern Townships of Quebec) which have been making the rounds of the drum corps tour buses each summer since her books are always NYTimes Best Sellers amongst other awards. Her "Beautiful Mystery" has a musical theme which intrigued a number of the MMs last two summers.

Edited by xandandl

That red, although I know it's his tee shirt, might definitely add some Parisian flair.

Three weeks until their spring training begins.

What will Rockford College hold for this year?

Agreed. I would think red would be a frequently used color for this season in uni or silks,

Good luck with that plume. Something tells me it's going to translate to a pretty ungainly look when the corps start moving. And how many of those are going to be lost during a show?

I like big plumes and I cannot lie....you other mrchers can't deny....

• Like 1

I like big plumes and I cannot lie....you other mrchers can't deny....

I could easily see that video going viral. It could start with Bill Mahr's comment about marching bands wearing those "mops on your head" or something similar. Then the video starts with a BAC member rapping... Baby Got Hat.

• Like 4

Has anyone other than Boston and Phantom actually revealed yet? I guess it's all gonna happen in the next few days for the rest. Can't be long now ...