2015 Uniforms (All Threads Now Merged HERE)

Love the corps uniform. Guard uniform, not sold. Maybe it's what happens when you try to recreate some early 2000's shows with the terrible decision of 15 Minutes of Waiting for the Show to End.

Ok jjeofrey, now it's time to compare the Cavaliers decisions to other groups that place higher, and make a remark about how you can bash Madison in their thread.

You really got the grudge going against cavaliers 12'. Didn't get a call back to march with them that year?

C'mon guys the cavaliers guard uniform ain't that weird compared to crown, BD, crossmen and likely many others except for phantom.

I swear. Everyone on here are blue Knights fans.

I don't think BK was really mentioned much on DCP until they won everyone over with their show last year.

Love the corps uniform. Guard uniform, not sold. Maybe it's what happens when you try to recreate some early 2000's shows with the terrible decision of 15 Minutes of Waiting for the Show to End.

Ok jjeofrey, now it's time to compare the Cavaliers decisions to other groups that place higher, and make a remark about how you can bash Madison in their thread.

Oh my. Guard unis look like their wearing wrestling headgear, Just awful.

• Like 1

C'mon guys the cavaliers guard uniform ain't that weird compared to crown, BD, crossmen and likely many others except for phantom.

It's very weird, but that's a good thing.

On the ensemble uniform, what's the deal with the insignia on the sash? Is that sports related? Medals or something?

Out of curiosity, when did it become common for guards to change uniforms every year?

Probably sometime around themed shows becoming a thing. So probably mid-80s.

• Like 2

Let's hope the guard's headgear isn't noise-cancelling.

Or maybe they should, the guard should not be responding to the music they should be responding to their own counts.

Edited by Cleveland1

I will have pictures to share soon from the Preview show to show off the Carolina Crown uniform. I am going to wait to post anything here until after the Cinema Broadcast on Wednesday, though ... out of respect for the Corps.

Edited by KakkoiiOtaku
  • Like 1

I'm a new poster - it might not take you vets long to figure out where my aligences lie.

There seems to be a lot of blowback about the new Crossmen uniform. The criticism of Xmen seems to center on a lack of "corps identity" because of the lack of red, even though the corps proper have the same silhouette, cross and Aussie as last season. It seems to be all about the colors.

Crown, on the other hand, has been changing colors each year for the past four years, and nobody is talking about "corps identity" with them. Same circumstances: uniforms have the same silhouette, shako, etc.

Educate me. What is the difference? Is it purely aesthetic?

I'm here to tell ya, the new Xmen uniforms look amazing from the stands, and they help convey the message of the show. Haters, please hold your judgment until you see the production. You'll understand.

Thanks!

• Like 3