2015 Uniforms (All Threads Now Merged HERE)

OMG OMG OMG OMG...Please let this be true. To the poster that said this look was "bland"..do you also think Cavaies and Cadets are bland? Because their uniform general look hasn't changed..just tweaked. I'll take a classic traditional look every day over the atrocious thing Crossmen is wearing.

• Like 2

I don't see why everyone loves that old uniform. Just seems bland to me.

I think it's partially a sign of the times, seeing as how hard some (myself included) have come down on a few of the newer, shall we say, less orthodox uniform ideas for this year. I'm just glad they're back to long sleeves!

It is a modern twist to the uniform of the "glory days"!!! And I love it!!!

• Like 1

I was so excited about Madison's new uniforms that I almost didn't notice they don't have short sleeves anymore. I kind of miss them, and yet I don't.

• Like 1

OMG OMG OMG OMG...Please let this be true. To the poster that said this look was "bland"..do you also think Cavaies and Cadets are bland? Because their uniform general look hasn't changed..just tweaked. I'll take a classic traditional look every day over the atrocious thing Crossmen is wearing.

Cavies-yes

cadets-no

Why not have a fleur-de-lis behind the sash in white instead of thrown to the side. It would be like Boston buckle over the lion meshing old and new

Love the 88-02 mix with a little mid-2000's. Thanks for bringing back the sleeves!

• Like 1

If this is Madison Scouts new unis, count me in as one with a big thumbs up... both hands thumbs up.... way up!!

• Like 1

If this is Madison Scouts new unis, count me in as one with a big thumbs up... both hands thumbs up.... way up!!

It's official!

• Like 1

Amen to that.

11402825_10152794075945916_3950852769271

Many Many Madison fans will be pleased with this. Rightfully so!