2015 Uniforms (All Threads Now Merged HERE)

I have one, just soley for following drum corps purposes.

I could see myself doing that. Also, Jon Stewart has hinted at starting a Twitter account, and I don't want to miss out on that. Late night off topic DCP ramblings, everyone. Fun for the whole family.

Oh, got ya. Maybe I should finally cave and become one of the army of twits.

I found it on their Facebook page, I'm not sure why it isn't showing up for you.

I could see myself doing that. Also, Jon Stewart has hinted at starting a Twitter account, and I don't want to miss out on that. Late night off topic DCP ramblings, everyone. Fun for the whole family.

It's too bad he's leaving the show - another good one gone.

Maybe that sample of the baldric shown in snippet #3 and barely visible in upper left hand side (right shoulder) of snippet #2 is supposed to mimic the lights of Paris???

Edited by xandandl

I think snippets 1 and 2 are of the uniforms worn by the brass and percussion and that snippet 3 is the guard uniform

I think snippets 1 and 2 are of the uniforms worn by the brass and percussion and that snippet 3 is the guard uniform

I agree with you about snippet 2; unless you have already seen the uniforms in person already, snippets 1 and 3 are but presumptions by you and me.

I agree with you about snippet 2; unless you have already seen the uniforms in person already, snippets 1 and 3 are but presumptions by you and me.

plot twist: snippet 2 is the guard uniform

plot twist: snippet 2 is the guard uniform

Ah ha!

and snippet 1 and 3 are the fabrics from French fashion that the podium princes are wearing in their new tuxedo style outfits. Someone might have hinted that they were like Gold lame' but these will seem dazzling for chameleon-head and his cronies under the lights.

• Like 1