2015 Uniforms (All Threads Now Merged HERE)

Here's the full view

JUGC9yX.jpg

Beautiful!! Classy and very City of Light!! Well done, Phantom Regiment! This is one of my most anticipated shows of the summer. Can't wait to see them at Stanford!

• Like 1

Meh...

Better than last year (By a country mile) but by no means great... although far from bad as well. All that detail on that uniform will be completely washed out from anything further than 10 yards away.

Uhhh that's something I suppose

lol

They seem to be in to long fringe over the right shoulder. I notice, however, that the sash and the lower part of the uniform are two visibly different pieces. My assumption is that this is so they could reuse the uniform parts from last year, but I also wonder if they might try the uniform change again, but this time revealing mostly yellow. Hmm...

I can't say I love it until I see it on the field, but so far I like it! I'm a fan of the two-tone plume. Not quite sure on that shoulder fringe, though.

• Like 1

They seem to be in to long fringe over the right shoulder. I notice, however, that the sash and the lower part of the uniform are two visibly different pieces. My assumption is that this is so they could reuse the uniform parts from last year, but I also wonder if they might try the uniform change again, but this time revealing mostly yellow. Hmm...

Agreed I wish they'd do away with the fringes. And I REALLY hope they don't bother with a uniform change. There's no graceful way to do it.