2015 Uniforms (All Threads Now Merged HERE)

I don't know if there is a uniform change or not.

Thing is, why keep the half-jackets if they went through the expense of new pants, tops (under the half-jacket), baldrics, fringe, gauntlets, sleeves, shoes and plumes?

• Like 1

I don't know if there is a uniform change or not.

Thing is, why keep the half-jackets if they went through the expense of new pants, tops (under the half-jacket), baldrics, fringe, gauntlets, sleeves, shoes and plumes?

You may be right. I just am having a hard time comprehending why PR's staff think that a uniform change is necessary for GE points. It just isn't effective and was definitely not necessary for them to place well before

You may be right. I just am having a hard time comprehending why PR's staff think that a uniform change is necessary for GE points. It just isn't effective and was definitely not necessary for them to place well before

I'm having a hard time understanding how old those jackets are anyway. I thought they were new last year but someone here said they weren't.

If the average life span of a set of these uniforms is 3 years, they've either extended that with the modifications or they were new last year.

Still dont really like those dangling strings on the right shoulder but they do look better than last year

Content unavailable. That was fast.

I could do without the shoulder stuff but this picture makes them much more attractive than the display photo.