2015 Uniforms (All Threads Now Merged HERE)

The Picard maneuver is the fans' joke for when the Captain pulls his uniform top down, which he did a lot starting with the uniform redesign in the third season of TNG.

That makes infinitely more sense. (I was thinking of the literal Picard Maneuver he used against the Ferengi, LOL.)

The Picard maneuver is the fans' joke for when the Captain pulls his uniform top down, which he did a lot starting with the uniform redesign in the third season of TNG.

Your geek card is safe!

Psst. That's supposed to be the Parisien lights.

I hope the French Foreign Legion doesn't get you. :tounge2:

I have met several from La Légion when I was on active duty in the military. You don't want to get on their bad side. & to be fair, the French Military is very professional. It is their political leadership that is sometimes less than brave.

• Like 1

I really have no clue, but I'll say Crown.

Crossmen?

• Like 1

I think there's a hint of the uni in their last video...look towards the 3:00 mark. Looks like their uni from last year but bluish-white with blue fringe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmXxQFJX5zI

Correct, the red part of last year got replaced with the blue pattern. I heard speculation that the design was in their show announcement.

I think there's a hint of the uni in their last video...look towards the 3:00 mark. Looks like their uni from last year but bluish-white with blue fringe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmXxQFJX5zI

You are completely right. I just saw the color and thought of this:

04_07_2015_crossmen_92_2_620x370.jpg