2015 Uniforms (All Threads Now Merged HERE)

I am so glad they are coming here to the West Coast this year. Sounds like a wonderful program. We really love those guys here. We appreciate any corps who decide to make the trip out here. It is going to be a very exciting season this year. I am really loving all the show concepts I am hearing about.

If what you wrote about the back-up at the bathrooms with the BD kids was not exaggeration, you better start adding the addition to the house now to include more porta-potties and facilities. It's a long ride from Rockford. :-)

Looks like those mean black "swan" unis from 2014 are gone. Deo gratias!

10665878_10152964689808668_5674938795264

The real secret is that the uniform being tried on by the gentlemen on the left and on the rack is completely made up. The lady on the right is wearing the real one.

Very sneaky, Phantom Regiment...very sneaky indeed!

Crossmen will be showing their 2015 uniform to all donors who chose them in the BigGiveSA campaign today. A $10 buck donation can get you a private showing.

https://www.thebiggivesa.org/#npo/crossmen-productions-inc

Crossmen will be showing their 2015 uniform to all donors who chose them in the BigGiveSA campaign today. A $10 buck donation can get you a private showing.

https://www.thebiggivesa.org/#npo/crossmen-productions-inc

Once you see it, you'll want to start a new thread just to discuss it.

My issue with them wasn't the off-center lapel -- which I thought was cool -- it was the fit on the lower half, under the bottom edge of the lapel...mever really looked right.

You can't see the very thin pinstripes on the pants in this pic, but when you see them livem they worked.

I was there when they were unveiled at Jerry Seawright's memorial in Concord....

Yeah I remember seeing them live in 04 I think, and I was taken aback by the pinstripes since they never really 'popped' on any pics I had seen. I wasn't a huge fan of the uniform change until I saw 'em live

Guess lots of people wanted to see Crossmen uniform. They raised over $14 k in 12 hrs. Contest still going on till midnight central time.

Edited by xbones7480

• 3 weeks later...

As Spring Trainings have now begun, we should start getting images of new threads.. as such, figured I'd bump this.

Memorial Day has come and gone.

Seems like fewer and fewer corps participate in the National holiday remembrances each year. I do understand the bussing costs, the time from rehearsal, etc.

Any uni photos of those corps who did perform?