2015 Uniforms (All Threads Now Merged HERE)

I noticed the duplicate prints also, but if all the flags were shown, the male and female holders of similar flags would probably be wearing similar uniforms. I'm still guessing they have meaning, but a short search has provided no answers for me.

Pretty sure I've seen them at the New York Columbus Day Parade. The are called something like Swiss Flag Throwers???

Pretty sure I've seen them at the New York Columbus Day Parade. The are called something like Swiss Flag Throwers???

Si, si, Chris.

Many greater NYC/CT larger Columbus Day parades now include Italian groups like these similar to the Irish musical units coming the week before or after St. Patrick's Day.

http://goeurope.about.com/od/italiancities/ss/flag-throwing-ferrara.htm

This article is noteworthy for its explanation of non-military roots for flag throwing, for links to the two circuits in Italy for flag-throwers (WGI has yet to make inroads), and for a bibliography of books with age-old techniques and other protocols different from our usual CG fare.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_throwing

The Paleo in Siena twice each year is quite colorful for those who like the marching arts. I hold that it would be a great source book for some show design for band. corps, guard, or indoor.

• Like 1

Looks like those mean black "swan" unis from 2014 are gone. Deo gratias!

10665878_10152964689808668_5674938795264

Does not look like they're going with all white unis this year... :(

Does not look like they're going with all white unis this year... :(

Not necessarily true. Corps have posted uniform fitting photos in the past of one uniform and then hit the field in June with a different uniform entirely.

Looks like those mean black "swan" unis from 2014 are gone. Deo gratias!

10665878_10152964689808668_5674938795264

Too early to tell and definitely no clues in this photo.

The black is a drum harness, so that's not a clue.

The person in white in the doorway behind the screen is not wearing what the MM in red is wearing and is probably a volunteer.

My internal (MMs) sources are too busy doing preps for semester finals (and seeking prayers) to answer my questions.

Shout out to all MMs in all corps finishing semesters and planning for Spring training.

Edited by xandandl

Too early to tell and definitely no clues in this photo.

The black is a drum harness, so that's not a clue.

The person in white in the doorway behind the screen is not wearing what the MM in red is wearing and is probably a volunteer.

My internal (MMs) sources are too busy doing preps for semester finals (and seeking prayers) to answer my questions.

Shout out to all MMs in all corps finishing semesters and planning for Spring training.

The thing is that with part of the uniform being white is only attached on the shoulder, I'm not sure how much sense it would make for the rest of the uniform to be white too.

That red, although I know it's his tee shirt, might definitely add some Parisian flair.

Three weeks until their spring training begins.

What will Rockford College hold for this year?