2015 Uniforms (All Threads Now Merged HERE)

I heard last summer that BAC would have a bit more red in this year's uniform. The darker red of last year was meant to highlight the show's theme.

As much as I liked them personally, they did read almost all black from up high, a bit more color would be good.

Let's hope so.

So you'll be seeing red if it's there or not, I guess.

I don't like the trend to the dark (often dismal, funereal.) The uniforms worn during the show Red were wonderful...and that show held the audience in the palm of its hands.

As much as I liked them personally, they did read almost all black from up high, a bit more color would be good.

Although many of us in the activity have loved the introduction of the digital unis , flags and tarps, on many flags and uniforms it comes off flat and in this case fading into one color , black

Texture, even in black and from a distance helps alot.

Although many of us in the activity have loved the introduction of the digital unis , flags and tarps, on many flags and uniforms it comes off flat and in this case fading into one color , black

Texture, even in black and from a distance helps alot.

Agreed, my old high school got new uniforms a few years ago that have a cool digital print, but just look completely black past the first few rows of bleachers. Before that we had some that were maybe a little plain up close, had some blocks of black white and purple, but looked really great up top and gave the drill lots of clarity and variety with the backfield stuff. I think maybe having just some more color, and in the case of black, some lighter color to really contrast it helps a lot. Edited by DrumManTx
  • Like 1

I thought what the cadets did with angels and demons was brilliant, and lead to an awesome show. Why don't more corps used two different colored uniforms?

Edited by MikeRapp

I thought what the cadets did with angels and demons was brilliant, and lead to an awesome show. Why don't more corps used two different colored uniforms?

The "theme" would have to justify it don't you think?

The "theme" would have to justify it don't you think?

Not necessarily. Would Tilt have not worked with blue and orange uniforms? You can make an argument for uniformity (no pun intended) but the drill design options with two uniform colors is off the charts.

Not necessarily. Would Tilt have not worked with blue and orange uniforms? You can make an argument for uniformity (no pun intended) but the drill design options with two uniform colors is off the charts.

I'm thinking that MikeRapp was referring to the Cadets splitting the musicians into either white or maroon uniforms. Guard may not have been part of his point.

Edited by Ghost