Troopers/Madison Preview LIVE Discussion

Please oh please someone post a pic of the Trooper DM in silhouette against that cloud! Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

Broadcast sound issues early, with synths overemphasized versus brass, who got suddenly quiet at the first big hit. Then the vocalist in the ballad was hard to hear. Then the sound at the end was really weird. Otherwise decent. Camera often looking in the wrong place, of course.

so... there is an option to "Go Live."

Does that mean we'll have a DVR function?

Bad sound quality but WOWWWWW. I auditioned for them so I know the opener and closer very well. The music is insanely hard. The baritone part in the opener is crazy but sadly you couldn't hear it well. I'm so thrilled to see these guys doing extremely well already! I can't wait to see them in Akron on Saturday!!!

• Like 1

Please oh please someone post a pic of the Trooper DM in silhouette against that cloud! Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agreed.

Maybe a bit rougher than they seemed at this point last year, but seems like a very promising show. That "Adrenaline City", unusual as it might seem for Troopers, looks likely to be quite something as the season proceeds.