Cavalcade of Brass Lisle, IL

I will be there. But since I have my own boys competing and several other former classmates from my kids school. Periscope is mostly melt out of the question. #PlainfieldNorthtakesoverDCI!!! This a local show for us!!!

Go red team!!!!

Eat Em up Boston!!!!!

Anyone have any contacts there? Looks like the website to order tickets doesn't work. Are they sold out or something?

I have 1 extra ticket if anyone needs a ticket for tonights show. Its in the center section. PM me if your interested.

Anyone have any contacts there? Looks like the website to order tickets doesn't work. Are they sold out or something?

They may be sold out, but also its common for shows to only have walk up tickets on the day of the contest.

1. Cadets

2. Bluecoats

3. Crown

4. Cavies

5. Boston Crusaders

6. Crossmen

7. Colts

Boarding the 2:40 PM train from Chicago to Lisle, arrival 3:31. Chugga chugga whoo whoo.

Weather forecast is ideal. 80s now, but dropping to 70s.

Comfortable humidity. No rain in sight.

Remembering hat, as the audience faces the setting sun. Train returns from Lisle at 11:38 PM, reaching Chicago at 12:29 AM. Round trip $8 on Metra weekend fare. Such a deal. That's the stats.

Looking forward to souvie purchases, concession stand beer, catching up with the stadium roadies, showmanship on the field, and goosebumps.

• Like 2

Boarding the 2:40 PM train from Chicago to Lisle, arrival 3:31. Chugga chugga whoo whoo.

Weather forecast is ideal. 80s now, but dropping to 70s.

Comfortable humidity. No rain in sight.

Remembering hat, as the audience faces the setting sun. Train returns from Lisle at 11:38 PM, reaching Chicago at 12:29 AM. Round trip $8 on Metra weekend fare. Such a deal. That's the stats.

Looking forward to souvie purchases, concession stand beer, catching up with the stadium roadies, showmanship on the field, and goosebumps.

What souvenirs are you gonna get? Edited by Anstig