DCI Live! 2015 Status and Assistance

if i missed this, forgive me, but is it possible to be logged in with your account on 2 devices at the same time?

No; when I log in on another device, the feed on the first just stops. One device only.

Snipped.

Edited by jjeffeory

if i missed this, forgive me, but is it possible to be logged in with your account on 2 devices at the same time?

Unless they fixed it in the past week, you can not do 2 different computers, but you can do as many iOS (and probably android) devices as you want plus 1 computer.

Unless they fixed it in the past week, you can not do 2 different computers, but you can do as many iOS (and probably android) devices as you want plus 1 computer.

thank you!

Ok DCP Livestream Guru's... HELP.

is this a DCI thing? or my laptop, or connection... my stream plays perfectly for 5 or so minutes, then gets sloppy, buffering every few seconds.. until it's unwatchable, THEN it makes me watch an AD.. once the AD is over I can hit "GoLive" and it works again for a minute or two.. then repeats that set of circumstances.. Frankly, (snip!)

You would have a much better chance of getting some useful help if you would describe what you are seeing, and describe what you have in terms of computer power and internet connectivity.

I have a 5 year-old Win 7 computer and it runs fine with the feeds. I have gotten very rare interruption of service (like two minutes total for the entire season) and I've watched every broadcast.

I don't know what you mean by "advertisements every couple minutes." What ads are you seeing? I've seen advertisements between corps show performances, but certainly not every two minutes.

If anybody across the country, even one person, is getting a good feed, then it is not a problem at the source, it can't be. It is a problem with the ISP or a problem with your computer or internet service.

Posting your results from speedtest.net would be a good place to start to diagnose problems.

4541060083.png

Edited by wvu80

Hello,

Anyone know on the computer how to get rid of the bar and controls on the bottom or are they just always there....tried clicking off and everything but nothing gets rid of the bar and menu...

I know minor annoyance but it just distracts me.....

As far as i'm aware, you can't do it :/

I'm wondering the same thing. Also, will the DCI Live broadcast be the fully produced version shown in theaters or performance only with no commentary?

So, I can watch Thursday's show on video and not go way across town to BLL. Right?

They are not going to black out the video once BLL begins?

Do you think it will be the same feed?